Digital Marketing Manager – Biotechnology
Location: Cambridge commutable.
A big data, bioinformatics, multi-omics online platform are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team. If you have experience deploying targeted digital marketing strategies, writing clear and impactful communications and organising participation at large industry events; then apply today and help us change the way big data is utilised forever.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies supporting the business, product, sales, hiring and services departments.
- Manage a range of marketing channels such the blog (and other content marketing opportunities), email, social media, SEO, SEM, website, PR, referrals, events and webinars.
- Work alongside the sales team to map organisational decision-makers, identify key contacts within named accounts and drive targeted marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Maintain the CRM system, leading the way on good practices on keeping clean and GDPR compliant data, and following up with cold leads passed back by the sales team.
- Develop creative projects with designers and/or freelancers and ensure they are delivered within deadlines and budgets.
- Prepare and organise the companies participation at large industry events including speaking opportunities, arranging meetings, creating booth materials, writing and preparing press releases, organising interviews, executing on product launches, arranging VIP dinners etc.
- Working with the product team to support the development of new and existing products by applying commercial intelligence and market understanding to the product strategies
- Manage updates to their website and ongoing landing page efforts using CMS and using Google Analytics to review performance and implement improvements across the website.
- Collaborate with the operations and HR team on internal marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all marketing activities meet deadlines and are within budgets.
- Measure all marketing activities – capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon ROI statistics.
Requirements you will need for the role:
- A proven track record in the delivery of B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns and events – with strong experience in digital marketing.
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies matched to commercial objectives.
- Experience of measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities using methodologies like OKRs to report on progress to stakeholders.
- Experience maintaining CRM systems such as SalesForce and Hubspot.
- Excellent communication skills and good writing skills.
- Very organised, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative and innovative approach.
- A can-do attitude and a positive mindset.
- Ideally, you will have a scientific background (Biology, Genetics).
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: